Wednesday, January 25, 2012

365 Days of Blessings Challenge Blog

Welcome to Snap & Buttons Galore.com's Blog of Blessings Challenge!  

With the new year here and ready for us to grab hold, 
I thought I would make the most of both my business and 
my spirit with "365 days of Blessings" blog.  

Too often the days pass in a blur with busy works and I forget to stop 
and smell the flowers in my own life.  So for the next 365 days,
I will be posting one Digital Scrapbooking page that is dedicated to Blessings
 in my life.  I challenge each of you to join me in this journey of 
Thankfulness and feel free to share your blessings with all the friends 
of S&BG.com. 

You never know how your blessing might awaken someone else to a blessing
 in their life., one they had missed, or perhaps one forgotten.  Either way, 
please join the 365 days of Blessings Challenge and Celebrate those 
blessings of you, in you, and around you! 

 Here is my first entry: "I am Alive" 

Want the Snap Page Map, instructions, here they are below:

1. Add your chosen Background, I find a nice scroll pattern
 works well for backgrounds.

2. Add a secondary square to your page as background for
 your pics - lighter color than the pic is preferred to make the pic pop. Center

3. Add a photo about 5x7 if you are using a 12x12 paper background. 

4. Add Photo strip or 3 individual photos and group together
 for easy moving. 

5. Add the beginning sentiment (don't forget to play with your fonts).

6. Add the Ending sentiment - Large here to really add some flair. 

7. Embellish with any of your chosen elements.  Below is the page map pic. 


Until tomorrow, Blessings!
GigiCharm

No comments:

Post a Comment