Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Letters - Blessings Blog Day 14

Love Letters

Have you ever wrote a love letter? One to your honey, your boyfriend, or your partner?  If you are trying to be romantic and really set a mood with your love letter, it can be tough.  When it comes to putting emotions down in a letter to my special someone, the words don't flow as naturally for me as when I try to create something from art.  

Now my husband, he can always write me a love note that touches my heart and usually in 5 words or less.  That's a special talent. :) 

With today's blog, I am giving back to the blessings I have received over the last 11 years of love notes from my husband.  I have created a love note page, (I know forgive the mushy) and with Valentines Day just around the corner this is a project that you too can create for your someone special.  

Below are the Kuler.adobe colors chosen for my project and the page.  


Please Enjoy!





Until Tomorrow Blessings, 
GigiCharm

No comments:

Post a Comment